CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Why? And so it begins...

Nolin: I wanna go outside (as he unlocks the screen door)

Me: No sir.

Nolin: Why?!

Me: Because Daddy is cleaning up out there.

Nolin: Why?

Me: So you don't get hurt when you go outside.

Nolin: Why?

Me: Because that's what Daddy's do. They take care of us!

Nolin: Why?

Me: Because that's how God made it.

Nolin: Why?

Me: I don't know. You'll have to ask him honey.

Nolin: Why?

Me: Because I don't know the answer.

Nolin: Why?

Me: Because I'm not God.

Nolin: Why?

Me: I wish I knew...

Nolin: But whyyyy?!

Me: (exasperated) Because I said so.

Nolin: Why?

Me: Because I do.

Nolin: Why?

Me: Because I don't know what else to say anymore.

Nolin: WHY?! 

Me: Because I'm obviously not capable of answering your question! 

Nolin: Umm...<insert triumphant look & giggles> 

Me: Yeah. You won this round shorty...Now go find something else to do!!!!

2 comments:

18tjettagrl

Hilarious!!! I enjoy your posts so much. Even if mine are whine whine whine and not a side of me everyone gets to see, to bring me up I read yours. You've got a handful on your hands and I'm sure Mason will be #2 handful =)

Lindsey

LOL thanks Amy! It's a freaking zoo around here...It's just too bad its illegal to cage these animals haha! And I don't think you whine in your blog. You bare your heart & soul. All the way & with something that has shaken you to the core. That's not whining my dear. I hope that things are looking up for you! That new pup sure seems like a sweetie :)

Post a Comment