CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Mini Series

(Nolin comes running in the house with a big bouquet of daisies)

Nolin: Mommy!! Here!!

Me: Oh thanks!!! Those are pretty!! Did you pick them out?

Nolin: Yes

Adam: And they were only a $1.50...That's my little bargain hunter!!

Me: Really Adam?!?!

*****************************************

(As I check the Mason's diaper for a funky smell)

Nolin: Baby pooped?

Me: Don't you smell that?

Nolin: Yes. Baby pooped!

Me: Yep! Shooey!

Nolin: (sighs & shakes his head)

Me: Want to smell it?

Nolin: Yes

(He runs over, peeks in his diaper, takes a big whiff & starts gagging)

Nolin: Ewwwww!!! Shooey baby!!!

Why do I like to torture my child haha?!?!

*****************************************

(Nolin starts playing with Mason's feet)

Nolin: Mommy!!! Boo boos (as he points to Mason's toes)

Me: Where? I don't see anything!

(I'm kind of panicking cause I had just read an article about a girl with worms coming out from between her toes!)

Nolin: Mommy!! Look!!! Yucky!!

(I see him start grabbing something from Mason's foot)

Me: Oh honey, that's just toe jam.

Nolin: Ew!!! Yucky!!

Me: You probably have some too!

(He checks his toes)

Nolin: No Mommy...Baby is ew.

(He scrunches his face & makes a gagging sound as he walks away)

At least it wasn't worms right?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment