CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2012

My Big Boy

Sometimes at night, after Nolin falls asleep, I still hold him like a baby & cry.

I cry because I'm exhausted.
I cry because his behavior sometimes frustrates me.
I cry because I'm ashamed of my harsh words.
I cry because I hope that when he wakes up he only remembers the good times we had yesterday & not the fights over food, juice vs water, no throwing, no spitting, no climbing on his brother, etc.
I cry because its just so darn cute the way he "sings" as he's falling asleep.
I cry because I can't believe my baby is almost too big to be held like this.
I cry because I'm SO proud of the new things he learns & accomplishes every day.
I cry because I know I won't get to hold him in my arms forever.
I cry because as hectic as life is now, I can't imagine it without him.
I cry because he's my dream come true.
I cry because I love him so...

Nolin, no matter how many times our strong wills clash, no matter how many times we fight & argue over stupid stuff, no matter how loud our screaming matches become...No matter how big you get, you will always be my baby. And my arms will always be here for you when you're tired. I love you big boy.


Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!

2 comments:

Noelle Spooner

Awww he will always be your baby. That's for sure.

Lindsey

I hope so...Doesn't it feel like they were just born yesterday?!

Post a Comment