CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Vacation Day 5 & 6

Ah...These 2 kind of blur together! Since Nolin kind of lost his marbles that Tuesday when Donovan was at daycare, Jamie was awesome enough to let D stay home with us the rest of the week! Man do these boys play hard! It was 2 days of non-stop wrestling, tackling, balls flying through the air & car engine noises lol! But they play very well together. And bonus? Nolin came home with a TON of new words & phrases...Which included "yes" & your basic manners. Score!

Thursday, Jamie's friend Katherine & her little boy Landon stopped by for some adult conversation & to let the boys get together & rough house. I miss hanging out with girls. And talking to adults in general! But it was especially nice to hang out with her since she's jumping into the healthy lifestyle with both feet! We had tons to talk about & different ideas to bounce off of each other! Unfortunately the boys were like blur so I don't have any pictures of them.

Friday, my friend Jessika drove in from Lexington. It was SUPER awesome to see an old friend & catch up. Plus she's a behavior analyst so she evaluated Nolin for free (take THAT stupid old babysitter!) While many of her suggestions sound time consuming & complicated they make sense. And overall I was more than happy about what she had to say, the different techniques she suggested & her observations. It was nice to have my belief validated that my kid wasn't a psycho lol!

Both days the boys were obsessed with movies. The hot ones were Toy Story 3, Madagascar 2 & Rio. Side note: Quite possibly the most entertaining thing I've ever seen? Nolin & D doing the samba & acting out the monkey vs bird fight scene in Rio! Complete with them attacking each other at the end hahaha! Oh how I wish I had captured that on video!! But I at least managed to capture them eating breakfast together one morning. LOVE these boys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment