CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Wednesday Snapshot

I promise that I will continue my story from yesterday during nap time later. But here's a quick post for entertainment purposes in the meantime lol!

I've been up since 4am feeding Mason & pumping. Nolin has been up since 530am...Right as I was crawling back into bed :/ Here's a snapshot of our day thus far:
  • We've watched 3 movies: Finding Nemo, Rio & Cars 2
  • Nolin has re-enacted the monkey vs bird fight scene from Rio with startling accuracy & performed the Samba
  • We've cooked breakfast. Twice. Cause when you get up at the butt crack of dawn you're apparently starving
  • Nolin has scaled or crashed through every single baby gate I have put up to attempt to contain him in one room (& keep the dogs from eating diapers out of the bathroom trash)
  • We've decided that we are going to live in the dark as hermits today because quite frankly its too hot to open the shades/curtains. Yet Nolin wants to go on a walk. What the crap.
  • Nolin has demonstrated his knowledge of opposites by running back & forth opening the oven ("Mommy. HOT. No touch" And no, its not actually on) & the freezer ("Mommy. Cold. Brrr.")
  • We've had a discussion about why ice cream sandwiches are not an appropriate breakfast food. I feel that I made my points very clearly but I'm pretty sure I somehow lost the argument. I'm about 99.9% sure that's what we're eating for breakfast tomorrow just because I'll be too tired to argue
  • Nolin played in poop. His own of course.
  • Apparently we're going to have to find a new end table for our reclining rocker. The current use of an old whiskey barrel is just too tempting for Nolin. Earlier it was upside down & filled to the brim with toys. A few minutes ago it was rolled across the room...With a pair of chubby legs sticking out of it. Sheesh.
  • Nolin is now playing his guitar like a rock star...Which means its on the LOUDEST volume setting & he repeatedly mean-mugs me while he throws it on the ground & stomps on it.

Its going to be a fun day y'all!!! I can't wait to see what the rest of the day holds haha! Stay cool in this ridiculous heat wave. We'll be in the pool by 10 :)

After time-out for playing in poop. Ick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment