CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Mini Series

Me: I want fried chicken.

Adam: Um. Okay.

Me: I want a blizzard...

Adam: (looks at my stomach) You aren't pregnant are you?!?!?!

Me: (hysterical laughter) God I hope not!!!!

Sheesh. Can't a girl just crave something sometimes?!

*************************

(Upon seeing my blizzard...)

Nolin: (full body convulsions & begins jumping up & down) Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, MINE!!!!!

Me: Um HELL no. Not if you get a sugar rush just LOOKING at it!!!

Nolin: (Throws himself on the ground & starts wailing like his best friend was shot)

Me: Aaaand the Oscar goes to...

*************************

Nolin: I need help.

Me: What do you need help with?

Nolin: I need the car.

Me: Where are you going?!

Nolin: To the store.

Me: For what?!

Nolin: I need more toys.

Me: <insert flabbergasted look>

Nolin: (matter of factly) Mommy, I need help. C'mon...

I'm at least thankful that he recognizes he can't drive the car. Cause after his road rage incident in his cozy coupe...It'll be a LONG time before I let him drive!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment