CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

Day 8

Me: Coffee!! Lots of coffee! Especially chocolate covered cherry coffee with almond coconut milk & raw sugar!! Delicious & guilt-free ;)

Nolin: Tv in bed :)

Day 9

Me: My boss, Casie for being understanding & sending me home early when I was walking around like a zombie with a bad cold & high bp. She's always been helpful & accommodating when I need something.

Nolin: My friends (most of which happened to be at the house this afternoon)

Day 10

Me: A house to clean! I'm thankful for a roof over my family's head with plenty of room for my energetic boy to run laps! I'm also thankful that its cozy enough to clean quickly since free time is a hot commodity around here!!

Nolin: Outside!!!

Day 11

Me: Today I'm thankful for all my friends & family who've served our country. And those of you I've never met. Your sacrifice is always remembered & appreciated!

Nolin: Sticks. It's all he plays with outside anymore!

Day 12

Me: An extra day of rest...Even though it wasn't very restful lol.

Nolin: Apples. Bananas. Grapes. (Pretty sure he's just naming the food he wants right now but whatever lol)

Day 13

Me: Sarah (our sitter) for working a ridiculously long day while battling an intense case of food vs pregnancy hormones!! What was suppose to be a fairly short day at work turned into a LONG day thanks to uncooperative patients & meetings.

Nolin: Another boy who likes to wrestle! Aka, Christian.

Day 14

Me: Hope for the future. There are many changes being made to healthcare & this is a scary time for those of us who work in the field. While there will always be the need for healthcare professionals the changes being made with insurance companies, particularly medicare, are going to make our jobs increasingly difficult. But I have hope for the future. I have hope that some day our country will figure this mess out...

Nolin: Playdates with Daddy. He sure is going to miss them when Adam goes back to work next week :(

To be continued next week...

0 comments:

Post a Comment