CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

So according to Adam, the past 2 weeks of Thankful Thursdays have made it seem as if he & Mason aren't thankful for anything. So I'll include them for the rest of our time...

Day 15

Me: A day without chores. A chance to catch up on blogging. A husband who has a magical touch when it comes to getting our children to take naps!!!!

Nolin: New movies! (Thank you Disney Channel for playing movies he's only seen once before at Granny's. Obviously we've been DVR'ing them all week!)

Adam: That Nolin knows his colors. And that Nolin likes pizza (this turned out to be a hint that he wasn't cooking lol)

Mason: Milk. Duh.

Day 16

Me: Adam's raise! Before he even went back to work they decided to hire him back but with a $2 raise!! Apparently they were really able to see evidence of his hard work once he was gone & it took multiple people to fill his shoes. I'm thankful for such a hardworking husband who takes such obvious pride in his job!

Nolin: One last day with Daddy :(

Adam: I'm thankful for the word of my dept manager along with the beautiful smiles of my boys and wife.

Mason: Milk. Duh.

Day 17

Me: A successful dinner outing with both boys. Despite a 10min major meltdown about leaving the toy section of Crackerbarrel, Nolin was relatively well behaved (despite what Adam may think lol)

Nolin: Girls!! (The neighbor behind us has 3 beautiful girls every few weekends & they love Nolin just as much as he loves them lol)

Adam: A nice day to enjoy outside with Nolin.

Mason: Milk. Duh!

Day 18:

Me: I'm incredibly thankful lately that I've been able to exclusively breastfeed Mason thus far. And have had enough to pump & store just in case. My inability to birth Nolin naturally or breastfeed was heartbreaking. I felt like a failure & I'm incredibly blessed to have had the opportunity to prove otherwise to myself!

Nolin: French fries (Daddy makes some great ones!)

Adam: A successful back surgery & easy recovery so that I can return (begrudgingly) to work a new man!

Mason: Milk. And finally being able to clap after working so hard on it the past week!

Day 19

Me: A Monday off...It's been awhile! We have a fun day of cooking, baking & crafting in store :)

Nolin: Eggs (the kid sure does love his eggs lol)

Adam: My wife for cooking dinner so I didn't have to when I got home from my 1st day back at work (can you tell who actually wrote this one haha?!)

Mason: Milk. And pears, yummy!

Day 20

Me: I'm thankful that as of this week we are once again a 2 income family! It's the 1st time since March of this year lol...

Nolin: "I no wet bed Mommy!!" Yes, that's a direct quote lol!!

Adam: I'm thankful for the amazing job I have and for them being so good to me and our family.

Mason: Milk. And Daddy's ability to rock me to sleep while I wait for Mommy to come home!

Day 21

Me: The opportunities my job affords me to inform & educate the public on dementia. It is truly a passion!

Nolin: Spaghetti!! And a surprise afternoon with Daddy!

Adam: I'm thankful for God granting me the blessing of being a husband and father to you all.

Mason: Milk!! And fruit :)

Stay tuned for our family Thanksgiving post after this weekend. We are hosting both families this Saturday...

2 comments:

Noelle Spooner

I too am thankful for French Fries!!

Lindsey

Haha!!! He's an addict...He gets it from Adam. I'm not a fan of fries. Unless they're sweet potato fries!

Post a Comment