CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

Some of you may have seen the series of "Thankful" posts going around this month on Facebook. Rather than post something every day, I decided to do a series this month. So every Thursday I'll post the previous week's things we're thankful for. Well, at least Nolin & I lol...

Day 1

Me: Hands down, my husband. He rescued from me from myself & every day he amazes me. He goes above & beyond to care & provide for us, plays with the boys until he drops, can fix anything, helps me out around the house, cooks THE most amazing (healthy) meals. He's my dream come true today & every day.

Nolin: Macaroni & Cheese.

Day 2

Me: Nolin. We have our differences & he drives me up a freaking wall sometimes but he also makes me laugh until I cry, gives me hugs when I feel bad, always kisses me goodbye, cuddles with me for movies...He's too smart for his own good but I love love LOVE his personality!

Nolin: "Josh" aka his friend Ashton lol.

Day 3

Me: Mason. His joy astounds me...He's truly the happiest baby I've ever met! He's Nolin's little mini me (he imitates everything he does), loves to observe everyone around him, gives the sweetest kisses & will giggle at every glance just to make you smile! I'm thankful that Mason has decided to take it easy on us & is perfectly content to just be a baby for awhile longer!

Nolin: Gramma here to push him around on his bike (this doubles for me as well lol!)

Day 4

Me: Today I was going to say family. But right now, I'm most thankful for heavy duty Kleenex & an assortment of vitamins!!! I feel like poo :(
*Not that I'm not thankful for my family though!

Nolin: Sausage. Yep, that's what he said. True story.

Day 5

Me: Today I'm thankful that a new COTA is starting at work. I'm exhausted from these ridiculously long days & working 5 days a week!

Nolin: Juice ("green smoothies" which according to the sitter, he dumped all over our bedroom carpet..awesome)

Day 6

Me: A husband who goes out in the cold morning to put gas in my truck so I don't have to stop on my way to work (& yes I'm aware that I've already mentioned him on day 1 but that's how grateful I am for the little things he does!)

Nolin: Chicken nuggets & french fries <eye roll>

Day 7

Me: My fellow employees! I seriously work with THE BEST people ever. These girls are my closest friends here & I wouldn't show up to work if they weren't there LOL!

Nolin: Toy catalogs.

To be continued next week...

0 comments:

Post a Comment