CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Liebster...Part 3





So in case you've gotten lost during the multiple posts...This is the Liebster Award. Its to help promote blogs that have less than 200 followers. Here are the rules again:

The rules, should you be nominated:

1. If you were nominated, post 11 things about yourselves.

2. Then answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you created.

3. Create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers you decided to nominate.

4. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate with less than 200 followers.

5. Make sure and let these people know you nominated them! No tag backs, so don't nominate someone who nominated you.


Ive fulfilled the 1st 2 (see Part 1 & Part 2) And now onto the nominees: I nominate the following fellow bloggers for the Liebster Award. I hope that all are able to participate! And that you guys will check them out & send them some bloggy love :

1.Becoming Me, Becoming the Writer

This is my dear old friend Jenny. She has aspired to be a writer for as long as I can remember. She is currently in the process of writing her first book & often posts little teasers from it. I can't wait to read the whole thing once she's published!

2..My Journey.


I met Katherine through my sister several years ago. She & I have quite a bit in common. We often pick each other's brains regarding new research on diet modifications for both ourselves & our boys as well as natural living/parenting ideas. Her blog is mostly dedicated to her struggles with life as a single mother, finding true love & balancing work, school, finances & family medical concerns. Its easy to fall in love with her sweet disposition!





3. Sweet Home McCormick

Katie was my first friend when I moved to Ohio. We had an instant friendship. This girl is Super Mom, I swear! She's a southern gem who works full time, her house is immaculately decorated, she has a sweet toddler boy & is due shortly with another bundle of joy, she's a craft fanatic, top chef...The list goes on. Her blog features a weekly Top 10, fun gift ideas, craft projects & deliciously easy recipes!



4. Well Rounded


Leah is probably the first person who turned me onto natural parenting. She brought up excellent discussions that made me question things I had never thought about! Her blog is chalk full of amazing creative crafts & fun projects for around the house or with your kids. She even has her own super cute Etsy shop which you can find linked to her blog! Seriously, she is by far one of the cutest, most creative people I know!



5. Why?


This is Amy. She's my evil twin. Our mothers swear we were separated at birth lol. She has the most hilarious, sarcastic sense of humor! She started her blog following the death of her beloved dog, Church as a way to deal with her emotions. Her blog is usually her way of venting frustrations that she may not feel comfortable expressing in person.






6. The Spoon Mama


Meet Noelle. I honestly don't remember how I stumbled upon her little blog but I love it. She journals life with her adorable son, their cross-country trips & fun crafts. She's down to earth with a fun personality. Check her out!







7. Life, Love and Lactation

I haven't actually met Nikki yet in person but we've attempted to set up many a play date! I "met" her on Facebook through a mutual friend & some friendly exchange regarding natural parenting. Apparently she went to high school with my sister & brother-in-law. She's a blast to exchange ideas with! I know she's not as faithful with her blogging as she would like to be so I'm hoping this will get her started again!



8. Naptime Tales


This is another little gem that I don't remember stumbling upon. Possibly from Pinterest (you know my obsession there!) but I'm glad I did! These 2 gals are quite hilarious in their portrayals of mommyhood but also do an excellent job of educating the masses on the basics, even breaking them down by age range & topic. This blog is a great resource for 1st time Mommas! Or, as the title suggests, some fun light reading during naptime :)



This blog will truly touch your heart. Rebekah has been through so much in her young life. She writes about her personal struggles to conceive, life's little miracles, unexpected blessings & how her heart remains faithful to God through it all. She is so full of hope, faith & thanksgiving. She is truly awe-inspiring!

10.  Two Scoops for Me!


I met these 2 through mutual friends & my brother way back in high school. Now they're married with ADORABLE & mischievous twin girls. I don't know how Sara manages to keep up with 2 toddlers, cook, craft & still look like a super model but kudos to her! She is absolutely hysterical to read, especially when she interprets her girls' expressions in photos! She will definitely make you giggle!


 11.Unfortunately, I don't have a #11. The last blog I had on my list exceeded 200 followers in the amount of time that it took me to complete this series :)

Lastly, here are the 11 questions I propose to the above mentioned blogs...

  1. What made you start blogging?
  2. If you could have ONE re-do in life, what would it be?
  3. What is your inspiration for your blog?
  4. Tell us your most embarrassing moment.
  5. Who is that "make you laugh until you pee your pants" person in your life?
  6. Is there someone you've lost touch with that you wish you hadn't?
  7. Do you have a significant other? If so, tell us how you met.
  8. Are you a cat or a dog person?
  9. Name 3 things you love about yourself.
  10. If your house caught on fire what items would you try to save (people & pets excluded since they're obvious lol)
  11. What's your favorite past time? 
Now, I've let all of you know of your nomination so I hope you can participate! I can't wait to read your blog entries & responses! Muah!




0 comments:

Post a Comment