CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Mini Series

(I'm a notorious klutz. Especially when handling hot or sharp objects)

Me: Yikes!!! (jumping back while a fork smacks the floor)

Nolin: What's wrong Mommy?

Me: I almost got forked!!!

Adam: I'll fork you...

Me: No. You can SPOON me.

Adam: First I'll spoon you. Then I'll fork you...

Nolin: <quizzical look>

I think we're reaching the age where we need to be careful what's said in front of him lol...

*************************

(As we're all snuggling on the air mattress watching a movie before bed)

Me: Love you Nolin!

Nolin: (points to tv) That's a monster.

Me: Yeah but monsters aren't in our house. Love you!

Nolin: Shh. The baby's sleeping.

Me: Yep. I just laid the baby down. Love you!

Nolin: (silence)

Me: Do you love your Mommy?

Nolin: (closes his eyes & pretends to be asleep)

Adam: Do you love your Daddy?

Nolin: (sighs dramatically & drapes his arm over his face like he's physically exhausted from the conversation)

Me: What a punk...(laughs)

*************************

(At 2am)

Nolin: Mommy.

Nolin: Mommy!

Me: Hm?

Nolin: Mommy...Where's Donovan?

Me: At his house.

Nolin: Why?

Me: Cause he lives there.

Nolin: Mommy?

Me: What baby (totally said in an exasperated tone)

Nolin: I want some french fries...

Me: You've lost your marbles! Go to bed...(rolls over)

Nolin: <insert world's most dramatic sigh>

Seriously. 2am. What the heck is wrong with him?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment